Scratch off two bucket list experiences in one trip with this incredible vacation package that includes two nights in Las Vegas and a day tour of the west rim of the Grand Canyon from as little as $272 per person. Also included in this rate is admission to the world-famous Skywalk, lunch, and resort fees.
Take advantage of these cheap prices and book your next summer getaway!
Visit The Grand Canyon Timeframe: 1. Jul. 2018 - 30. Sep. 2018
How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights & Hotel Package
- Click the links or booking buttons below
- Need different dates?
- Click the buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between July and September
- There is a $33 nightly resort fee due at the hotel; we've included this in our final price breakdown
From Los Angeles ($113 – $121)
From San Jose ($114 – $163)
From Denver ($129 – $167)
From Houston ($132 – $194)
From San Francisco ($140 – $176)
From Salt Lake City ($156 – $173)
From Chicago ($174 – $194)
Step 2: Book Grand Canyon Tour
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the date to fit your trip
- Buy one ticket per person
- Accommodations: 3-star Stratosphere Hotel & Casino (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Meals & Drinks: Tour includes lunch
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid ID
- Based On Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights & hotel: $226 ($113 per person)
- Total cost for resort fee: $66 ($33 per person)
- Total cost for tour: $252 ($126 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $544
Total cost per person: $272