Ahoy pirates, want to visit stunning Iceland in the peak summer season? With just one easy click you can book your getaway to Reykjavik, complete with a downtown hotel (in a room with a balcony!) and round-trip flights. Book soon because similar trips to Iceland in the summer easily cost $800+!
Summer Iceland Getaway Timeframe: 1. May. 2018 - 31. Jul. 2018
How To Book
- Click the links below to view prices
- You may need to use a desktop for the lowest prices
- Need different dates? Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Best rates: May – July 2018
Note: The hotel charges an additional tax of $12.93 due upon arrival. This has not been included in the prices below, but has been included in the price breakdown.
From Washington, D.C. ($559 – $786):
From New York ($589 – $710):
From Pittsburgh ($612 – $752):
From Boston ($629 – $732):
From Chicago ($638 – $772):
From Los Angeles ($682 – $772):
From Dallas ($729 – $740):
Once you're in Iceland, it's easy to explore–be sure to swim in the Blue Lagoon, drive around the Golden Circle, hike through gorgeous national parks, and much more! Check out our article on how to experience Iceland on the cheap.
- Accommodations: 3-star Hlemmur Square–King Bed Room W/ Terrace (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Iceland
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Cost for hotel tax: $12.93 ($6.47 per person)
- Cost for vacation: $1,118 ($559 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,130.93
Total cost per person: $565.47
The hotel is a 40-minute shuttle ride from the airport and will cost about $25 each way. Visit Rome2rio for more information.
Need a rental car?
Check out our rental car search tool to find a great deal on a car for your trip.