Valentine's Day is just over a month away—do you and your boo have plans yet? We're not saying you should book a trip to Las Vegas, but let's be real: Vegas is where it's at for Valentine's Day. Between shows, super-gourmet restaurants, and experiences for every couple, the two of you will be sure to have a special holiday you never forget.
Valentine's Day In Vegas! Timeframe: 13. Feb. 2018 - 15. Feb. 2018
How To Book
Step 1: Book Package
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but all of these trips fall over February 13 to 15
- There is also a daily resort fee that we've included in the price breakdown below
Step 2: Book Couples Massage
- Accommodations: 4-star Paris Las Vegas (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid ID
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for vacation: $447 ($223.50 per person)
- Total cost for resort fee: $79.36 ($39.68 per person)
- Total cost for couples massage: $79 ($39.50 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $605.36
Total cost per person: $302.68
Your hotel is about a 10-minute drive from airport, which will cost around $20 in an Uber. Check Rome2rio for more information.