8 Nights In Tokyo From $991 With Flights & 4-Star Hotel With Rooftop Bar—Spring Dates!
Konichiwa, pirates! Jet to Japan for an unforgettable adventure! This vacation includes flights and eight nights at a trendy 4-star hotel in Tokyo. Get ready for gorgeous temples, dazzling skyscrapers, amazing nightlife and all the sushi you can eat!
Tokyo Vacation Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 30. Apr. 2018
- How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the dates and origin city to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we've found the best rates for travel between March and April 2018
Please note that some of these flights have long layovers. Make the most of them and visit an extra city for free! Learn more about China's 24-, 72-, and 144-hour visa-free permits here.
Step 2: Book Hotel
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Accommodations: 4-Star Shinjuku Granbell Hotel (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Airlines: China Eastern, Air China, ANA (5-star airline)
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Japan
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $900 ($450 per person)
- Total cost for hotel: $1082 ($541 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,982
Total cost per person: $991
The hotel is about an hour from Tokyo Narita Airport via train and costs about $25 each way. Visit Rome2rio for more information.