Luxury Tokyo Vacation From The West Coast From $859 With 4-Star Hotel & Flights—Save 30%
Konichiwa, pirates! Jet to Japan for an unforgettable adventure! This vacation includes flights and seven nights at a beautiful 4-star hotel in Tokyo. Get ready for gorgeous temples, dazzling skyscrapers, amazing nightlife and all the sushi you can eat!
Tokyo Vacation Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the links below to view flights
- Need different dates? Click the "Find More Dates Here" buttons below
- Best rates: April and May 2018
From Los Angeles ($477 – $503):
From Seattle ($679 – $767):
From Portland ($679 – $767):
Please note that some of these flights have long layovers. Make the most of them and visit an extra city for free! Learn more about China's 24-, 72-, and 144-hour visa-free permits here.
Step 2: Book Hotel
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Accommodations: 4-Star Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo (4/5 TripAdvisor–Certificate of Excellence)
- Airlines: XiamenAir, China Eastern, Japan Airlines, Air China, Singapore, Alaska, or Air Canada
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Japan
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $954 ($477 per person)
- Total cost for hotel with taxes and fees: $763.12 ($381.56 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,717.12
Total cost per person: $858.56
The hotel is about an hour and a half from Tokyo Narita Airport via train and costs about $13 each way. Visit Rome2rio for more information.