2-Night NYC Trip From $198 With Flights & 4-Star Times Square Hotel
Want to experience the Big Apple but don't have many vacation days to spare? Then this two-night deal has your name written all over it! Fly into New York, and stay at Row NYC, a Condé Nast Traveler 2015 Readers' Choice Award winner, located in the heart of Times Square!
2 Nights in NYC Timeframe: 12. Jan. 2018 - 30. Apr. 2018
- How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and April 2018
Step 2: Book Hotel
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Accommodations: 4-star Row NYC (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Spirit, American, jetBlue
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid ID
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $134 ($67 per person)
- Total cost for hotel (includes nightly hotel fee): $262 ($131 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $396
Total cost per person: $198
Please note that Spirit is a budget carrier. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
The hotel is about a 50-minute ride from the airport via the train, which will cost around $10 a person. The hotel is about a 2-minute walk from the subway stop. For more information, visit Rome2rio.