Want to experience the Big Apple but don't have many vacation days to spare? Then this two-night deal has your name written all over it! Fly into New York, and stay at Row NYC, a Condé Nast Traveler 2015 Readers' Choice Award winner, located in the heart of Times Square!
2 Nights in NYC Timeframe: 13. Feb. 2018 - 30. Apr. 2018
How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between February and April 2018
Step 2: Book Hotel
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Accommodations: 4-star Row NYC (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Spirit, American, jetBlue, United, Frontier
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid ID
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Spirit and Frontier are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for flights: $168 ($84 per person)
- Total cost for hotel (includes nightly hotel fee): $339 ($169.50 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $507
Total cost per person: $253.50
The hotel is about a 50-minute ride from the airport via the train, which will cost around $10 a person. The hotel is about a 2-minute walk from the subway stop. For more information, visit Rome2rio.