SOLO Weekend In Dublin From $272 With Flights, Hostel, Breakfast, Sauna, & Walking Tour!
Spend a weekend in Dublin, Ireland with this unbelievable solo trip that includes round-trip flights and 2 nights at a centrally-located hostel. The hostel also offers a free sauna, breakfast, and a walking tour! The flights depart between Thursday and Monday, making this the ultimate weekend getaway. Book this trip now before it's too late!
SOLO Weekend In Dublin Timeframe: 7. Jan. 2018 - 31. Oct. 2018
- HOW TO BOOK
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and October 2018
- Note: The flights below are all weekend flights that fall between Thursday and Monday, depending on the departure city.
Step 2: Book Hostel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
Prefer a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
- Accommodations: Shared dorm at Isaacs Hostel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Icelandair, Aer Lingus, Norwegian or WOW Air
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Ireland
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that WOW, and Norwegian are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for flights: $230
- Total cost for hostel: $42
Total cost for vacation: $272
You can take a 30-minute bus ride for about $10 each way. For more information, visit Rome2rio.