Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is an incredible city for solo travelers! Load up on some of the best street food in the world, take a stroll through the Petaling Market, take a train to the Batu Caves and don't forget to admire the Petronas Towers.
Solo Malaysia Trip Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2017 - 31. May. 2018
How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between December 2017 and May 2018
Prefer a different hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
- Accommodation: Amigo Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) in shared dorm
- Airlines: Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Malaysia
- Based on single occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Total cost for vacation: $1,022
Total cost per person: $511
The express train from the airport will get you into town in about 37 minutes and costs roughly $10 each way. Cabs are available at additional cost. For more information, please visit Rome2rio.