8-Night SOLO TRIP To Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia From $500 With Accommodation & Flights!
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is an incredible city for solo travelers! Load up on some of the best street food in the world, take a stroll through the Petaling Market, take a train to the Batu Caves and don't forget to admire the Petronas Towers.
Solo Malaysia Trip Timeframe: 14. Nov. 2017 - 31. May. 2018
- How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Use desktop view to see the lowest prices
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between November 2017 and May 2018
Step 2: Book Accommodation
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to match your flights
- Please note the price below is for a bed in a shared dorm. Private rooms are available from $17 per night
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
- Accommodation: Amigo Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) in shared dorm
- Airlines: ANA (5-star), Qatar (5-star) United, China Southern, jetBlue, China Eastern, Alaska, or Virgin America
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Malaysia
- Based on single occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $411
- Total cost for hotel including taxes & fees: $88.62
- Total cost for trip: $499.62
The express train from the airport will get you into town in about 37 minutes and costs roughly $10 each way. Cabs are available at additional cost. For more information, please visit Rome2rio.