8-Night Solo Rio De Janeiro, Brazil Trip From $635 With Copacabana Beach Hostel & Flights
Head to beautiful Brazil with this solo trip to Rio de Janeiro! Enjoy round-trip flights and hostel accommodations less than five minutes from famous Copacabana Beach with this incredible–and cheap–vacation for one.
Flights alone to this stunning South American destination can cost $600, so you know these prices won't last long!
Solo Rio de Janeiro Trip Timeframe: 1. Jul. 2018 - 30. Sep. 2018
- How to Book
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between July and September
From Fort Lauderdale ($635 – $646)
From San Francisco ($767 – $777)
From Los Angeles ($833 – $876)
Please note due to longer flight times, travel over 10 calendar is required to ensure 8 nights
From Chicago ($849 – $972)
Sep: 09/10 - 09/19
From Washington, D.C. ($855 – $971)
From New York ($955 – $1,054)
From Dallas ($1,085 – $1,176)
- Accommodations: 2-star Pura Vida Hostel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) in a shared dorm
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? Yes
- Based On Single Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for vacation: $635