Pirates, want to travel but your friends are dragging their heels? Leave them in the dust with this fantastic solo Iceland vacation we've put together for you today. You can jet off for three nights exploring everything Iceland has to offer from just $222 including round-trip flights & accommodations!
Travel is available October through January, some of the best months to visit Iceland. You'll have a real chance of catching a glimpse of the Northern Lights!
From Pittsburgh ($169 – $189) From Chicago ($199 – $260) From New York ($200 – $220) From Boston ($200 – $250) From Washington, D.C. ($230 – $260) Step 2: Book Hostel
Iceland Vacation Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2018 - 19. Jan. 2019
From Pittsburgh ($169 – $189)
From Chicago ($199 – $260)
From New York ($200 – $220)
From Boston ($200 – $250)
From Washington, D.C. ($230 – $260)
Step 2: Book Hostel
- Accommodations: 3-star Hlemmur Square (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $169
- Total cost for hostel: $53
- Total cost for vacation: $222