SOLO Barcelona Trip From $459 W/ Beach Hostel & Nonstop Flights—Save $100!
Pirates, are you looking for a solo trip to Europe? Check out this 6-night getaway to Barcelona with a beach hostel and nonstop flights for $100 off! Walk to Barceloneta Beach, fill up on tapas, take some selfies at Park Güell, and party the night away with local DJs in your hostel's chill out zone.
SOLO Barcelona Trip Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2018 - 31. Oct. 2018
- How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the links below to view prices
- Need different dates? Click the "Check More Dates" buttons and adjust the dates at the top of the screen
- Best rates: April – May and September – October 2018
From Boston (nonstop $299 – $392):
From Oakland (nonstop $317 – $415):
From New York (nonstop $380 – $454):
From Los Angeles (nonstop $383 – $445):
Step 2: Book Accommodations
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to match your flights
- Prices are cheaper in mobile view
- Accommodations: Amistat Beach Hostel in a shared dorm (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor–Certificate of Excellence)
- Meals & Drinks: Free pasta in communal kitchen
- Airline(s): Level, Norwegian, KLM
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Spain
- Based On Single Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Level and Norwegian are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for flights: $299
- Total cost for hostel in a shared dorm: $160
Total cost for vacation: $459
The hostel is a 45-minute train ride from the airport and will cost about $3 each way. Visit Rome2rio for more information.