Santorini On A Budget! 7 Nights In Greece From Just $687 With Flights & Hotel W/ A Pool
Pirates, trade your winter blues for the blue waters of Santorini, Greece. Book this budget-friendly vacation with one click and snag your flights and a stay at a well-reviewed hotel. Prices are low right now, so it's the perfect time to plan your dream trip.
Santorini On A Budget Timeframe: 1. May. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel in May 2018
Note: There is a fee due upon arrival at the hotel. We have included it in the prices below.
- Accommodations: Villa Valvis (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor—Certificate of Excellence)
- Airlines: Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Greece
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights and hotel: $1,364.75 ($682.38 per person)
- Total cost for fees: $4.31
Total cost for vacation: $1,373.38
Total cost per person: $686.69
A taxi from the airport will cost about $35 each way and take about 15 minutes. You can also take a bus, which will take you about an hour and cost about $6 each way. For more information, visit Rome2rio.