Santorini On A Budget! 7 Nights In Greece From Just $640 With Flights & Hotel
Pirates, trade your winter blues for the blue waters of Santorini, Greece. Book this budget-friendly vacation with one click and snag your flights and a stay at a well-reviewed hotel. Prices are low right now, so it's the perfect time to plan your dream trip.
Santorini On A Budget
Timeframe: 1. May. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- Accommodations: Villa Valvis (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airlines: Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Greece
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for vacation: $1,280
- Total cost per person: $640
A taxi from the airport will cost about $35 each way and take about 15 minutes. You can also take a bus, which will take you about an hour and cost about $6 each way. For more information, visit Rome2rio.