This deal is golden, pirates! Stroll across the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge, grab some grub at the Fisherman's Wharf and take a cable car ride down the steep city streets of San Francisco!
San Francisco Vacation Timeframe: 12. Jan. 2018 - 30. Apr. 2018
How To Book
Step 1: Book Nonstop Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- We've focused on nonstop flights. Some flights may be cheaper with a layover
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and April 2018
Step 2: Book Private Room (4.5/5 on Airbnb)
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
We've found great deals on flights and a charming private room with a fabulous view to keep your wallet happy! You'll be California dreaming in no time.
- Accommodations: Private Room (4.5/5 on Airbnb)
- Airline(s): Virgin America, United, American, Frontier, Spirit, Virgin, or Alaska
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid ID
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Frontier and Spirit are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for apartment: $432 ($216 per person)
- Total cost for flights: $158 ($79 per person)
- Total cost for vacation: $590
- Total cost per person: $295
Prefer a hotel? Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay no matter your destination.