5 Nights In Beautiful Banff, Canada From $664 With Flights, Mountain Lodge, & Rental Car
Why should I book?
Get ready to visit one of North America's greatest treasures: Banff National Park. With soaring mountains and glacial lakes that will take your breath away, visiting Banff should be on everyone's bucket list. Take advantage of fantastic summer airfares and free park admission, and head out on this amazing adventure.
- Example dates: May 10-15
- Where am I going? Banff, Alberta, Canada
- Where does my trip start? Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Boston
- What's the deal? 5-night stay in beautiful Banff, Canada, with flights, rental can, and mountain lodge.
- Price: $1,228 | $664 per person based on double occupancy.
- Travel Period: Between May and August 2017
- Airline(s): Depends on departure city (may be Air Canada, WestJet, United, American Airlines)
- Accommodation: Brewster's Mountain Lodge (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Meals & Drinks: Continental breakfast
- Transfers: Rental car
- Park Admission: Check here to order your Canadian National Park Pass
Banff Vacation Timeframe: 10. May. 2017 - 22. Aug. 2017
- May: 05-10 - 05-15* | 05-13 - 05-18
- June: 06-09 - 06-14 | 06-22 - 06-27
- July: 07-06 - 07-11
- August: 08-16 - 08-21
- … and more!
From San Francisco from $234 to $245:
From Los Angeles from $265 to $274:
From New York from $302 to $380:
From Boston from $318 to $374:
- Travel Documents: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: U.S. Department of State Travel Info
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post or the pages for Air Canada or WestJet to find out more about baggage.
Please keep in mind that flights are subject to availability. Our deals are current at the time of publication, but may sell out quickly or expire.
Want to fly from your city?
View the most up-to-date price for flights to Calgary from your home city. Please note that these flights were found within the last 48 hours, so prices are subject to change.
Brewster's Mountain Lodge (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
This hotel is all about location, location, location, and you'll be situated right in the heart of Banff. Enjoy an included continental breakfast every morning before heading out to explore.
- Rental Car
- Total cost of flights: $444 ($222 per person)
- Total cost of hotel: $773 ($386.50 per person)
- Total cost of rental car: $85 ($42.50 per person)
- Total cost of nightly parking: $25 ($12.50 per person)
Total cost of vacation: $1327
Total cost per person: $663.50