6-Night Mediterranean Trip From $902—With 3-Night Cruise, 3 Nights In Barcelona, & Flights
Is a Mediterranean cruise on your bucket list? Get ready to cross it off! We've found an amazing deal to Europe: fly to Barcelona, Spain, spend a night in the city before embarking on a three-night Mediterranean cruise to France and Italy. When you get back, spend two more nights exploring the food and culture of Barcelona. These prices won't last forever, so book soon!
This is a DIY vacation, which means you'll have to book the flights, hotel, and cruise separately. This also means that you can customize this trip to your heart's content!
Mediterranean Vacation Timeframe: 20. Nov. 2017 - 27. Nov. 2017
- Mediterranean Vacation
To book this trip, follow these steps:
- Book your cruise.
- Book your flights to Barcelona.
- Book your Barcelona hotel room.
- Day 1: Depart Barcelona at 7 PM
- Day 2: Marseille, France
- Day 3: Savona, Italy
- Day 4: Arrive in Barcelona at 1 PM
- From Los Angeles ($393): 11/20 - 11/27
- From New York ($463): 11/20 - 11/27
- From Miami ($495): 11/20 - 11/27
- From Boston ($508): 11/20 - 11/27
- & more!
- Example Trip Dates: November 20 – 27, 2017 (flight lands Nov. 21)
- Travel Period: November 2017
- Duration: 6 nights (+1 in transit)
- Round-Trip Flights: Boston, New York, Miami, or Los Angeles to Barcelona, Spain
- Airline(s): Norwegian, United, Aer Lingus, Ryanair
- Transfers: Not included
- Accommodation: 4-star Hotel Vueling BCN by Hc (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor); oceanview cruise stateroom
- Cruise Ship: Costa Favolosa
- Meals & Drinks:
- Cruise: includes all meals and select non-alcoholic beverages
- Barcelona hotel: no meals included
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Spain, France, Italy
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that flights are subject to availability. Our deals are current at the time of publication, but may sell out quickly or expire.
- Total cost for Mediterranean cruise: $596.70 ($298.35 per person)
- Total cost for cruise gratuities (paid on ship): $72 ($36 per person)
- Total cost for flights (from LAX): $786 ($393 per person)
- Total cost for hotel: $349 ($174.50 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,803.70
Total cost per person: $901.85
Norwegian and Ryanair are budget carriers. Budget airlines can offer cheap fares by reducing the number of services they offer, both in flight and before departure. Pack light, make a good playlist, bring some snacks and enjoy the savings!
Airport to Hotel
The hotel is about a 10-minute taxi ride from the hotel, which will cost about $30 each way. You can also take a 30-minute train ride, which will cost around $2 per person each way. Check Rome2rio for more information.
Hotel to Cruise Terminal
The cruise terminal is less than a 10-minute drive from your hotel, which will cost around $10 each way in a taxi. Check Rome2rio for more information.