Looking for a quick weekend getaway? Then book this fantastic trip to beautiful Vancouver! This deal includes nonstop flights and 3 nights at a gorgeous Airbnb with a covered outdoor patio and private garden! Being close to gorgeous parks, craft breweries, fantastic restaurants, and public transportation, this Airbnb is the perfect home base for your trip! Take advantage of spring dates to see the famous gardens on nearby Victoria Island.
Weekend In Vancouver Timeframe: 13. Jan. 2018 - 30. Jun. 2018
HOW TO BOOK
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the dates and origin city to fit your needs
- Prices may vary, but we've found the cheapest rates for travel between January and June 2018
- Note: These are all nonstop weekend flights that fall between Thursday and Monday, depending on the departure city. Cheaper flights during the week or with layovers may be available.
Step 2: Book Airbnb (Rated 5/5 on Airbnb)
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
Check our hotel search tool to find a great deal on a room.
- Accommodations: Hip Strathcona Sunny Garden Suite (Rated 5/5 on Airbnb)
- Airline(s): Air Canada, WestJet, United, Alaska or American
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details.
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Canada
- Based on 4 people sharing
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $764 ($191 per person)
- Total cost for hotel: $396 ($99 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,160
Total cost per person: $290
You can take a 17-minute train ride for about $6.50 each way. For more information, visit Rome2rio.