Arrr you ready to experience King's Day, Amsterdam's (and The Netherlands') biggest street party on April 27th? Then book this incredible deal that includes round-trip flights and a 7-night stay at a well-located Airbnb with a rooftop terrace! This deal normally costs over $1,165, so book this deal now before it's too late!
7 Nights In Amsterdam Timeframe: 22. Apr. 2018 - 4. May. 2018
HOW TO BOOK
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the links below
- Adjust the origin city and travel dates as needed
- Travel Period: Late April – Early May 2018
From Chicago (from $340 – $520)
From New York (from $380 – $437)
From Boston (from $390 – $460)
From Washington, D.C. (from $412 – $508)
From San Francisco (from $428 – $551)
From Miami (from $431 – $531)
From Los Angeles (from $455 – $644)
Step 2: Book Airbnb
Prefer a hotel?
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
- Accommodations: Apartment with rooftop terrace in trendy East
- Airline(s): WOW, KLM, Icelandair, or similar
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: The Netherlands
- Transfers: Visit Rome2rio for details
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that WOW is a budget carrier. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for flights: $680 ($340 per person)
- Total cost for Airbnb: $937 ($468.50 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,617
Total cost per person: $808.50