Gorgeous 7-Night Khao Lak, Thailand Vacation From $650 Incl. Round-Trip Flights & 4-Star Hotel
Pirates, why not treat yourselves to a relaxing getaway to Thailand this fall? For as little as $650 you can jet off to picture-perfect Khao Lak for 7-nights, staying at a beautiful Thai style resort just a five minute walk from the beach!
With lush tropical grounds, free-form salt water swimming pool and an onsite spa this is the perfect place to truly get away from it all and relax. Hurry and grab your wallet-friendly fall vacation today before prices jump up!
Thailand Vacation Timeframe: 19. Aug. 2018 - 20. Oct. 2018
- How To Book
- Click either the booking buttons or sample date links below
- We've highlighted dates with the cheapest prices below but there are many more date and duration combinations available for travel between August and October
- Don't see your preferred dates? Then click the blue buttons below then edit the search using the pencil icon
Fly From New York (from $650)
Sep 3 - Sep 11
Sep 13 - Sep 21 Oct 3 - Oct 11
Fly from Los Angeles (from $686)
Aug 22 - Aug 31 Sep 8 - Sep 17 Sep 23 - Oct 2
Fly From San Francisco (from $689)
Aug 22 - Aug 31 Sep 3 - Sep 12 Sep 16 - Sep 25
- Accommodations: 4-Star Khaolak Bhandari Resort & Spa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airlines: Determined at booking
- Stops: Varies
- Baggage Info: See our baggage information post
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Thailand
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Some of these travel dates fall into Thailand's 'rainy season', generally prices are lower during this time of year. However, rainfall is usually confined to short, sharp bursts and we would have no hesitation in traveling during this time of year!
- Total cost for vacation $1300
- Cost per person $650
The Khaolak Bhandari Resort & Spa is located in Khao Lak, around a 1-hour drive from Phuket Airport. Taxis are cheap and easily available or you can use local ride-hailing service Grab. More information on transportation options can be found on Rome2Rio.