6-Night Intercontinental Cartagena, Colombia Trip From $606 Incl. East Coast Flights
Are you ready for a cheap, South American adventure? Grab this six-night vacation to stunning Cartagena, Colombia that includes round-trip flights and accommodations at the beachfront Intercontinental.
Cartagena Vacation Timeframe: 1. Aug. 2018 - 31. Oct. 2018
- How to Book
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between August and October
- Double check the trip length when booking as you may need to manually adjust the flights to exclude red eye routes
From Fort Lauderdale ($606 – $680)
From Atlanta ($708 – $798)
From New York ($708 – $828)
Due to longer flight times, travel over seven calendar days is required
From Washington, D.C. ($763 – $840)
- Accommodations: 4-star Intercontinental Cartagena de Indias (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Total cost for vacation: $1,212
Total cost per person: $606