5-Night Harry Potter London Trip From $684 With Flights, Hotel, Warner Bros. Studio Tour & More!
Pirates, take advantage of this siriously magical bucket list vacation that is so jam-packed with inclusions we hardly know where to start! You’ll have round-trip flights to London as well as five nights' accommodations included plus a Warner Bros. Harry Potter studios tour, award-winning fish & chips, a walking tour of the city, and entrance tickets to slytherin to the Tower of London. It would be riddikulus to pass over this incredible deal.
Harry Potter London Trip Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2018 - 31. Mar. 2019
- How to Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel on select dates between September and March
From New York ($343 – $424)
From Boston ($356 – $432)
From San Francisco ($380 – $494)
From Washington, D.C. ($405 – $500)
From Los Angeles ($437 – $496)
Step 2: Book Hotel + Tours
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Meals & Drinks: Fish and chips at the Mayfair Chippy
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $686 ($343 per person)
- Total cost for hotel: $680.39 ($340.20 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,366.39
Total cost per person: $683.20