There are few experiences that can beat the thrill of a face-to-face encounter with a wild animal, and South Africa is known for it's bucket-list safaris. With this package we found you can have your dream vacation after one click.
Pirates, we did our homework. This kind of trip is regularly valued at $6,000+! You are saving 50% on not just any safari, but a luxury safari and wine tour vacation to South Africa. To put things into perspective one night at a luxury game reserve in an African national park can cost as much as $2,500 a night!
South African Safari Vacation Timeframe: 13. Sep. 2018 - 31. May. 2019
- How To Book
- 4 nights at Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor—Certificate of Excellence) or similar in Cape Town
- 3 nights at the luxurious Shepherds Tree Game Lodge (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor—Certificate of Excellence) in the malaria-free Pilanesburg National Park
- 1 night at the Sandton Sun Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor—Certificate of Excellence) in Johannesburg
- Meals & Drinks: Breakfast daily and lunch & dinner while in the game reserve
- Included Tours:
- Cape Peninsula tour (valued at $100 per person)
- Full-day Winelands tour (valued at $100 per person)
- Daily safari drives while in Pilanesburg National Park (valued between $350 – $1000)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for vacation: $6,630
- Total cost per person: $3,315