Costa Rica: 7 Nights, 3 Cities From $659 With Hotels, Flights, Car & Breakfast—Reg. $1,000+
Looking for an affordable Costa Rican adventure? Fly to San José, grab your rental car and spend three nights exploring the lush jungles around the Arenal Volcano, and then make your way to the beautiful beaches of Guanacaste for three more nights of relaxation at an all-inclusive resort. Drive back to San José, and spend one night in Costa Rica's capital before returning home.
This trip of a lifetime includes daily breakfast at the Arenal and San José hotels, plus all meals, drinks, and non-motorized water sports at the Guanacaste resort. Call 1-800-378-7890 for full information and to book.
Costa Rica Adventure Timeframe: 17. Apr. 2018 - 31. Aug. 2018
- How To Book
- You can book this deal and get more information by calling 1-800-378-7890 or you can click the blue button below
- Best rates for travel between April and August
From Fort Lauderdale (from $659)
From Orlando (from $698)
From Washington, D.C. (from $788)
From Atlanta (from $798)
From Boston, Chicago, Houston, or Pittsburg (from $808)
From New York (from $828)
From Los Angeles (from $888)
- Meals: Daily breakfast plus all meals and drinks at Villas Sol Hotel & Beach Resort
- Transfers: A manual economy rental car is included, but you are responsible for insurance and gas. Car insurance is mandatory. A deposit of $1,000 will be held on your credit card for the duration of renting the vehicle. This hold will be lifted once your rental car is returned without any damage. If you prefer not to drive, transfers can be arranged for an additional fee. Please call 1-800-378-7890 for more information. Check Rome2rio for driving times.
- Activities: Self-guided hike to the Cerro Chato Volcano included at the Green Lagoon Wellbeing Resort
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Costa Rica
- Based on Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Total cost for vacation: $1,318
Total cost per person: $659