8-Night China Tour From $749 With Flights & Hotels—5 Ancient Cities In 1 Trip
This amazing vacation includes flights from multiple cities and 8 nights split between Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Wuxi with tours of the Great Wall of China, the 2008 Beijing Olympic Center, Lingshan Grand Buddha and more! This package is normally over $2,000, so don't miss out on this incredible bargain!
8 Night China Tour Timeframe: 27. Nov. 2017 - 8. Dec. 2018
- China Vacation Package
Attractions & Meals
- 13 meals; 8 breakfasts and 5 lunches
- All tours and admissions per itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
- Visit the No. 1 Tea Plantation and sample its signature Dragon Well green tea.
- Visit the Great Wall of China, Beijing 2008 Olympic Center, West Lake, and Shanghai Museum.
- & more!
New to Groupon? Click here to find codes to use and save money!
- Travel Period: November 2017 – December 2018
- Duration: 8 Nights (+2 in transit)
- One-Way Flights: Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, and Seattle to Beijing, China | return flights from Shanghai to all cities
- Airlines: Determined at time of booking. Please reach out to the tour operator for route, flight times and luggage policy details.
- Transportation: Round-trip airport transfers included
- 3 nights at the 5-star CNCC Grand Hotel or similar in Beijing (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- 2 nights at the 5-star Royal International Hotel Shanghai or similar in Shanghai (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- 1 night at the 3-star Ramada Suzhou or similar in Suzhou (3/5 on TripAdvisor)
- 1 night at the 4-star Merchant Marco Garden Hotel Hangzhou or similar in Hangzhou (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- 1 night at the 4-star Deacon House or similar in Wuxi (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Meals and drinks:
- 8 breakfasts & 5 lunches included
- Travel Document(s): Valid Passport
- Visa needed for US citizens: Yes ($140)
- Destination Insights: China
- Based on double occupancy
- Vacation Package: $1,298 ($649 per person)
- Service Fee (payable at booking): $200 ($100 per person)
Total vacation price: $1,498
Total price per person: $749
Additional fees apply for solo travelers. The cost of a Chinese visa is not included in this deal. The standard price for a Chinese tourist visa is $140 if you choose to apply for a visa on your own. Because the visa application process for China can be complicated you can also hire a company to complete the visa application process for you at a slightly higher rate.