It's no secret that Caribbean vacations can be expensive, which is why this trip to the Bahamas—which includes round-trip flights and four nights at a 4-star adults-only resort for over $300 off—is such a steal. Best of all, this package includes all meals, drinks and snacks, meaning the only thing you have to worry about is your tan!
All-Inclusive Bahamas Vacation Timeframe: 8. May. 2018 - 30. Jun. 2018
How To Book
- Click the links below
- Book through CheapCaribbean for the best flight options
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between May and June 2018
Nonstop From Fort Lauderdale ($788 – $800)
From Washington, D.C. ($873 – $909)
From New York ($900 – $943)
From Boston ($931 – $971)
From Chicago ($957 – $1,005)
From Los Angeles ($1,080)
- Accommodation: 4-Star Warwick Paradise Island Resort (4.5/5 TripAdvisor–Certificate of Excellence)
- Meals & Drinks: All meals, drinks (alcoholic and nonalcoholic) and snacks
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Based on Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are current at the time of publication, but may sell out quickly or expire.
- Total cost for vacation: $1,576
- Total cost per person: $788