All-Inclusive & Adults-Only Bahamas: 4 Nights From $771 W/ 4-Star Resort & Flights—Reg. $1200+!
It's no secret that Caribbean vacations can be expensive, which is why this trip to the Bahamas—which includes round-trip flights and four nights at a 4-star adults-only resort for 14% off—is such a steal. Best of all, this package includes all meals, drinks and snacks, meaning the only thing you have to worry about is your tan!
All-Inclusive Bahamas Vacation Timeframe: 13. Feb. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the links below to view prices
- Book through JetBlue Vacations, United Vacations or CheapCaribbean for the best flight options
- Need different dates? Click the "Find More Dates" buttons below and adjust the dates to fit your needs
- Best rates: February – May 2018
- Some trips fall over 5 nights to allow for overnight travel
From Fort Lauderdale ($771 – $832):
From Washington, D.C. ($833 – $889):
From New York ($852 – $941):
From Chicago ($957 – $972):
We also found great prices from these cities:
-Click the blue booking buttons below and adjust the dates to fit your needs
- Accommodation: 4-Star Warwick Paradise Island Resort (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Meals & Drinks: All meals, drinks (alcoholic and nonalcoholic) and snacks
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: The Bahamas
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are current at the time of publication, but may sell out quickly or expire.
- Total cost for vacation: $1,542
- Total cost per person: $771
The resort is about 20 minutes from the airport by car. Taxis are available at the airport, or shuttle transfers can be arranged at booking. Visit for more info.