Adults-Only & All-Inclusive Bahamas: 4 Nights From $694 With 4-Star Resort & Flights—Reg. $950+!
It's no secret that Caribbean vacations can be expensive, which is why this trip to the Bahamas—which includes round-trip flights and four nights at a 4-star adults-only resort for 30% off—is such a steal. Best of all, this package includes all meals, drinks and snacks, meaning the only thing you have to worry about is your tan!
All-Inclusive Bahamas Vacation Timeframe: 9. Jan. 2018 - 28. Feb. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and February 2018
- Some trips fall over 5 nights to allow for overnight travel
- Accommodation: 4-Star Warwick Paradise Island Resort (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Meals & Drinks: All meals, drinks (alcoholic and nonalcoholic) and snacks
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: The Bahamas
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are current at the time of publication, but may sell out quickly or expire.
- Total cost for vacation: $1,388
- Total cost per person: $694
The resort is about 20 minutes from the airport by car. Taxis are available at the airport, or shuttle transfers can be arranged at booking. Visit Rome2rio for more info.