California Adult Summer Camps—3 Nights From $552 With Open Bar, Meals, & More!
Pirates, it's not too late to register for an adult summer camp. Our mateys in and around Los Angeles and San Francisco can enjoy three nights of included food, alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, and more at these two California-based camps.Spots are selling out, so book soon!
Headed out from Los Angeles?
Headed out from San Francisco?
- Camp Duration: 3 nights
- Camp Date Range: Between September and October 2017
- Camp Locations:
- 1.5 hours from Los Angeles
- 3 hours from San Francisco
- Check here for a list of more camps across the U.S.
- Accommodation: Cabin bunk
- Meals & Drinks: Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Alcoholic beverages included with every meal, in addition to open bar.
- Age Minimum: 21 years
- Group Discount: There is a $25 discount per person for group bookings of four or more people.
Price Breakdown - Four People
- Cost for all-inclusive Los Angeles camp stay: $2,100.00 ($525.00 per person)
- Cost for additional fees: $105.80 ($26.45 per person)
Total cost for all-inclusive Los Angeles stay: $2,205.80
Total cost per person: $551.45
Please note that transportation to the camps is not included in the price.
Don't live near Los Angeles or San Francisco?
Check out our flight search tool to find a great deal on flights for your trip to Los Angeles or San Francisco. This search tool allows you to find the best price for your desired travel dates.