Budget Costa Rica: 7 Nights From $360 W/ Flights, Hotel Near Arenal Volcano, & Breakfast
Pirates, are you looking for a budget-friendly trip to where it's always warm? Then check out this cheap trip to Costa Rica! Stay for seven nights at a hotel near the iconic Arenal Volcano, and explore all the amazing activities in the area.
Arenal Costa Rica Trip Timeframe: 13. Apr. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- How to Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel on select dates in May 2018
From Fort Lauderdale ($199)
From Miami ($219)
From Orlando ($249)
From New York ($262 – $315)
From Atlanta ($276 – $304)
From Los Angeles ($282 – $290)
From Houston ($289)*
From Washington, D.C. ($289 – $331)
From Dallas ($296 – $321)
From San Francisco ($315 – $326)
*Some flights may fall over eight days to allow for overnight travel
Step 2: Book Hotel
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Accommodations: 3-star Hotel Las Colinas (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Meals & Drinks: Breakfast
- Airline(s): Spirit, Copa Airlines, United, Aeromexico
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $398 ($199 per person)
- Total cost for hotel: $321 ($160.50 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $719
Total cost per person: $359.50
Need A Rental Car?
Check out our rental car search tool to find a great deal on a car for your trip. Keep in mind that rental cars in Costa Rica have high insurance rates.