Pirates, are you looking for a budget-friendly trip to Costa Rica? You've found it, with this 6-night stay at a hotel near the iconic Arenal Volcano, plus flights and breakfast, from under $400!
Arenal Costa Rica Trip Timeframe: 13. Aug. 2018 - 10. Dec. 2018
How to Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between August and December 2018
- You may have to book in desktop view for best prices
Nonstop From Fort Lauderdale ($176)
Nonstop From Orlando ($214)
From Miami ($216 – $230)
From New Orleans ($241 – $265)
From New York ($251 – $288)
From Boston ($260)
From Washington, D.C. ($265 – $288)
From Atlanta ($282 – $295)
Step 2: Book Hotel
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Accommodations: 3-star Hotel Las Colinas (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Meals & Drinks: Breakfast
- Airline(s): Spirit, Copa Airlines, jetBlue, American
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $352 ($176 per person)
- Total cost for hotel: $324 ($162 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $676
Total cost per person: $338
Need A Rental Car?
Check out our rental car search tool to find a great deal on a car for your trip. Keep in mind that rental cars in Costa Rica have high insurance rates.