Budget Costa Rica: 7 Nights From $366 With Flights, Hotel Near Arenal Volcano, & Breakfast
Pirates, are you looking for a budget-friendly trip to where it's always warm? Then check out this cheap trip to Costa Rica! Stay for seven nights at a hotel near the iconic Arenal Volcano, and explore all the amazing activities in the area.
Arenal Costa Rica Trip Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- How to Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between February and May 2018
- Some flights may fall over 8 nights to allow for overnight travel
Step 2: Book Hotel
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Accommodations: 3-star Hotel Las Colinas (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Meals & Drinks: Breakfast
- Airline(s): Copa Airlines, jetBlue, Spirit, American Airlines, Interjet
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Costa Rica
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $380 ($190 per person)
- Total cost for hotel: $351 ($175.50 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $731
Total cost per person: $365.50
Please note that Spirit is a budget carrier. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
The hotel is about two hours from San Jose Airport. You can rent a car or take a shuttle, or take a 5-hour bus ride. Check Rome2rio for more information.
Need A Rental Car?
Check out our rental car search tool to find a great deal on a car for your trip. Keep in mind that rental cars in Costa Rica have high insurance rates.