Is Morocco on your bucket list? A group tour is an excellent way to explore this country with the added benefit of local knowledge.
The 7-night "Treasures of Morocco" tour takes you to Casablanca, Meknes, Fes, Rabat, and Marrakech—with all flights and transportation, luxury hotels, English-speaking guides, and more included. Don't think you're a tour person? The itinerary features a good balance between guided sightseeing and leisure time, with plenty of optional upgrades.
This tour starts at $1,249, which we think is well worth it for a worry-free tour with a higher-end company like Indus Travels. To put this further into perspective, flights alone to Morocco can easily rise above $900.
Bucket List Morocco Tour Timeframe: 18. Jan. 2019 - 27. Sep. 2019
How Do I Book The Morocco Tour?
Click the link below to continue booking on the Indus Travel website.
- New York (From $1,249)
- Boston (From $1,299)
- Los Angeles (From $1,349)
What's The Price?
The total cost of this trip is $2,498. This breaks down to $1,249 per person. There's a $499 surcharge for solo occupancy.
Based on two people sharing, this vacation deal includes round-trip flights, transportation in an air-conditioned, seven nights of accommodations, daily breakfast, selected lunches and dinners, tours, and English-speaking guides.
- 4-star Atlas Asni (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) in Marrakech
- 4.5-star Zalagh Parc Palace (3/5 on TripAdvisor) in Fes
- 5-star Palais Medina (4/5 on TripAdvisor) in Fes
- 4-star Hotel Novotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) in Casablanca
- 4.5-star Les Jardins De L'Agdal (4/5 on TripAdvisor) in Marrakech
- 5-star Movenpick Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) in Casablanca
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.