No Kids Allowed! 6 Nights At An Adults Only Resort In Belize From $680 With Flights & Hotel
Looking for a relaxing kid free getaway? Check out this beautiful adults-only resort on Ambergris Caye, Belize. This hotel is the perfect paradise for a romantic getaway with beautiful beaches, pools, and your very own private deck.
Adults Only Belize Vacation Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2017 - 28. Feb. 2018
- How To Book
Step 1: Book Hotel
The cheapest prices for this resort are only available if booked on a mobile device.
Step 2: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between December 2017 and February 2018
- Accommodations: Costa Blue Adults Only Beach Resort (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): American
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Belize
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $378 ($189 per person)
- Total cost for hotel: $982 ($491 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,260
Total cost per person: $680
A one-way transfer by bus and ferry to Ambergris Caye will take around 4 hours and cost around $45 per person. See Rome2rio for details.