Visiting one of Europe's top cities doesn't have to break the bank! Today we've put together a great trip which sees you spending six nights in beautiful Barcelona with round-trip flights included from just $476. You'll be staying in a gorgeous loft apartment in the heart of the city center.
Travel is available in the fall, but hurry, prices won't stay this low for long!
Barcelona Break Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2018 - 30. Nov. 2018
How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel on select dates in October and November 2018
From Boston ($265 – $301)
From Oakland ($312 – $420)
From New York ($370 – $398)
From Los Angeles ($398 – $447)
Step 2: Book Airbnb
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Accommodations: Private Loft Near Sagrada Familia (4.5/5 on Airbnb)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $530 ($265 per person)
- Total cost for Airbnb: $422 ($211 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $952
Total cost per person: $476