Pirates, check out this bargain beach getaway to the Caribbean this fall. Fly to Barbados and spend five nights at a beautiful beachfront hotel in the World Heritage UNESCO district for $200 off! September is during Barbados wet season, but there are usually only quick spurts of rain followed by plenty of sunshine, plus you'll enjoy less crowds as you explore this gorgeous island.
Barbados Beach Getaway Timeframe: 31. Aug. 2018 - 2. Oct. 2018
How To Book
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking button and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel in September 2018
From Fort Lauderdale ($477 – $580)
From New York ($628 – $648)
From Washington, D.C. ($634 – $668)
From Boston ($640 – $688)
- Accommodations: 3-star Coconut Court Beach Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for vacation: $954
- Total cost per person: $477