Pirates, if you've been itching to explore Amsterdam but the high prices have put you off then listen up, this is the deal for you! We've found a great 6-night getaway to the Dutch capital starting at just $597 including flights and a centrally located hotel this fall.
You'll be staying in one of the city's most fashionable and charming districts, De Pijp, putting you close to all the major attractions!
Amsterdam Getaway Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2018 - 30. Nov. 2018
How To Book
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel in October and November 2018
From Chicago ($597 – $742)
From New York ($605 – $820)
From Washington, D.C. ($657 – $802)
From Boston ($661 – $798)
- Accommodations: 3-star Hotel Atlantis (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Please Note: A city tax of approx. $30 will be collected at the hotel
- Based On Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for vacation: $1,192.43
- Total cost per person: $596.21