Adult Summer Camp: All-Inclusive 3 Night Stay From $552 W/ Parties, Open Bar, Food & Activities
Ready for a wet hot American summer (camp)? Escape to your childhood fantasies for a weekend with a stay at this adults-only summer camp, which includes accommodation, meals, alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks and more activities than we can count! There are camp locations around the United States and Canada, with dates between August and October 2017.
TravelPirates users can use the exclusive promo code TravelP50 to save $50 on registration (valid through August 15)! Time is running out to book August, September, and October dates, so book soon!
Adult Summer Camp Timeframe: 11. Jul. 2017 - 15. Oct. 2017
- Adult Summer Camp
Camp No Counselors - Adult Summer Camp
"Play like a kid. Party like a grownup." That's the tag line for Camp No Counselors and they truly live up to it. Spend your day enjoying top-of-the-line food, drinking like a sailor and participating in fun activities from your childhood.
What You Can Expect:
- Cool off with sailing, paddle boarding, water skiing, a water trampoline, slip n' slide, sailing and tubing
- Tell stories (and drink beers) around a bonfire
- Try your hand at archery, rope courses, scavenger hunts and zip lining
- Show off your skills at basketball, ping pong, softball and Ultimate Frisbee
- Relive your childhood with arts and crafts, tie dying and friendship bracelet weaving
- Get competitive with dodgeball, relay races and tug of war
- & plenty more!
How to book:
Click the button or photo below to select the dates and camp location that works best for you. TravelPirates users can use the exclusive promo code TravelP50 to save $50 on registration!
- Daily Itinerary
Although activities vary based on location, below we've added information to give you an idea of how you'll spend your weekend at Camp No Counselors!
9:00am - 10:00am: Breakfast
Enjoy farm fresh eggs, unlimited pancakes and bagels, thick-cut bacon, fresh fruits, yogurt, granola, and all the coffee you can drink.
10:00am - 1:00pm: Activities
Since there aren't any counselors here, you're free to choose the way you spend your time. Learn about archery, go on a scavenger hunt, rally a group and play softball, or get in touch with the great outdoors on a nature hike.
1:00pm - 2:00pm: Lunch
Dine on hot dogs, homemade hamburgers, turkey burgers, veggie burgers with all the sides and condiments you can think of. There's also a delicious Mexican fiesta complete with tacos galore, an endless nacho bar, and DIY Margarita station.
2:00pm - 5:00pm: Activities
Once you're fueled up from lunch, it's back to taking advantage of the activities at Camp No Counselors. Check out the swimming pool, go zip lining, or start a ping pong tournament. You've got plenty of time to try it all!
5:00pm - 6:30pm: Relax
Most campers use this time to nap, read, or shower before dinner.
6:30pm - 7:30pm: Happy Hour
Once you're rejuvenated and ready to wet your whistle, why not enjoy a few drinks (beer, wine, or liquor are all included) before dinner is served?
7:30pm - 8:30pm: Dinner
Surely you've worked up an appetite by the time dinner rolls around. Don't worry, you won't be chowing down on sloppy joe's (unless you want to), but instead campers enjoy gourmet meals including dishes such as BBQ chicken, rosemary potatoes, skirt steak, kale salad, homemade cornbread and more!
8:30pm - 10:00pm: Camp Wide Activity
Whether you choose to participate, or enjoy the performances instead, there's a nightly activity that brings the whole camp together. Stand-up comedy routines, karaoke challenges, talent shows, skits, and storytelling are some of the more popular choices.
10:00pm - Late Night: Open Bar & Themed Party
Bring your favorite costumes because there is a nightly themed party. Some of the camper favorites have been 'Under the Sea', 'Jock Jams', and 'Wet Hot American Summer'. Dance to the DJ's beats, make s'mores fireside, look at the stars, and soak up the experience.
- Camp Duration: 3 nights
- Camp Date Range: Between August and October 2017
- Camp Locations: Austin, Texas | Lake Wales, Florida | Los Angeles, California | New York, New York | Vancouver, Canada | Boston, Massachusetts | Madison, Wisconsin | Toronto, Canada | Newaygo, Michigan | Calgary, Canada | Denver, Colorado | Nashville, Tennessee | San Francisco, California | Seattle, Washington | Chicago, Illinois | San Antonio, Texas
- Accommodation: Cabin bunk
- Meals & Drinks: Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Alcoholic beverages included with every meal, in addition to open bar.
- Age Minimum: 21 years
- Price: Varies by location.
- Group Discount: There is a $25 discount per person for group bookings of four or more people.
- Promo Code: Use code "TravelP50" to save $50. Valid through August 15, 2017.
Price Breakdown - Four People
- Cost for all-inclusive New York camp stay: $2,100.00 ($525.00 per person)
- Cost for additional fees: $105.80 ($26.45 per person)
Total cost for all-inclusive New York camp stay: $2,205.80
Total cost per person: $551.45
Please note that transportation to the camps is not included in the price.
Don't live near one of the many camp locations?
Check out our flight search tool to find a great deal on flights for your trip. This search tool allows you to find the best price for your desired travel dates.