Listen up — registration at Club Getaway is now open for 2019! What's Club Getaway, you ask? It's an adult summer camp located in the Berkshires in Kent, Connecticut. It has all the classic camp activities you know and love, plus adult spins like pub hikes, wine tastings, and burlesque classes. Trips last two or three nights and include food, activities, and tons of entertainment.
Club Getaway Adult Summer Camp Timeframe: 24. May. 2019 - 2. Sep. 2019
How To Book Club Getaway
Click the button below to visit the Club Getaway website and select the dates that works best for you.
Club Getaway Dates & Rates
- Memorial Day: May 24 – 27 | From $499
- Sports Fun & Adventure: June 21 – 23 | From $459
- 4th Of July: July 4 – 7 | From $509
- Young Professionals: July 12 – 14 | From $459
- Sports Fun & Adventure: July 19 – 21 | From $459
- Generation X: July 26 – 28 | From $459
- Glamp Out (LGBT Weekend): August 2 – 4 | From $459
- Young Professionals: August 9 – 11 | From $459
- Sports Fun & Adventure: August 16 – 18 | From $459
- Labor Day: August 30 – September 2 | From $509
What's The Total Price?
Trips start at $459. With taxes and fees, this comes out to be $536.80.
What's Included In Adult Summer Camp At Club Getaway?
- Cabin accommodations
- All meals (and wine with dinner!)
- All activities, entertainment, and parties
- Round-trip bus transfer from NYC: $69
- Liquor package: $109 – $139 (depending on trip length)
Example Activities At Club Getaway
- For the social butterfly: Improv sessions, pub hikes, burlesque classes, wine tastings, mixology/cooking classes, beer pong, and a Color War
- For the adrenaline junkie: waterskiing, kayaking, rock climbing, zip lining, stand-up paddle boarding
- For the sports lover: kickball, dodgeball, volleyball, yoga, zumba, hiking
- & many more!
Images sourced from: Club Getaway
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Here at TravelPirates, our experts scour the internet to identify the best deals and show you how to book them yourself. We direct you to trusted booking providers like Kayak, Expedia, Airbnb, and others. If you have any issues with your booking, please reach out to the site you completed your final booking with. Contact info can often be found in your email confirmation. Happy hunting, pirates!