Pirates, book this incredible 9-night vacation to beautiful Croatia and Slovenia! This deal includes round-trip flights, 4 and 5-star hotel stays, 12 meals, all transfers, and guided tours in English. Book this trip now and get a taste of what Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar, Zagreb, Opatija, Ljubljana, and Bled have to offer.
9 Nights In Croatia & Slovenia Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2018 - 31. Mar. 2019
- How To Book
- 2 nights at 4-star Bristol Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) or similar in Opatija
- 1 night at 5-star Hotel Atrium (4/5 on TripAdvisor) or similar in Split
- 3 nights at 4-star Lacroma Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) or similar in Dubrovnik
- 1 night at 4-star Hotel Punta (3/5 on TripAdvisor) or similar in Vodice
- 2 nights at 4-star Park Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) or similar in Bled
- Meals & Drinks: 12 meals; nine breakfasts and three dinners
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Day 1: Board your flight to Venice, Italy.
- Day 2: Arrive in Venice and transfer to Opatija, Croatia.
- Day 3: Enjoy a day at leisure at the seaside Opatija, or take an optional tour to the Istrian Peninsula.
- Day 4: En route to Split, discover the historic city of Zadar.
- Day 5: In Split, embark on a walking tour visiting the 4th-century Palace of Diocletianand Renaissance-era structures before traveling for Dubrovnik.
- Day 6: See historic Old Town and Rector’s Palace on a walking tour of Dubrovnik.
- Day 7: Spend the day at leisure in Dubrovnik or, join the optional tour to Montenegro.
- Day 8: Drive north to Krka National Park and tour its enchanting grounds before making your way to the resort town of Vodice.
- Day 9: Travel to Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, and take tour of the city. Arrive in Bled later in the evening.
- Day 10: In the morning drive to Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia for a city tour. Return to Bled for a city tour, including a visit to Bled Castle.
- Day 11: Transfer to Venice to board the return flight home.
- Total cost for vacation: $2,898
- Total cost per person: $1,449