Solo travelers, we've put together a crazy cheap 8-night vacation to Reykjavik, Iceland just for you. This deal includes round-trip flights on full-service carriers with checked baggage and a stay at a well-rated design hostel in the city center. From the Blue Lagoon to the Golden Circle, this bucket list worthy trip is not to be missed, so book this package today!
8 Nights In Iceland Timeframe: 12. Aug. 2018 - 7. Oct. 2018
How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking button and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between August and October 2018
Nonstop From New York ($249 – $311)
From Washington, D.C. ($255 – $305)
From Philadelphia ($319 – $373)
Nonstop From Minneapolis ($348 – $370)
Step 2: Book Hostel
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Accommodations: One bed in a shared dorm at 3-star Hlemmur Square hostel (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Air Canada or Air France
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details.
- Travel Document(s): Valid Passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On One Person In A Shared Dorm
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $249
- Total cost for hostel: $158
Total cost for vacation: $407
Note: The final price does not include the obligatory city tax, which will cost about € 21.60 (approximately $25.34).