Grab three friends and head to beautiful Florence, Italy! We've put together a vacation package that includes round-trip flights and eight nights at a bright and centrally-located Airbnb just across the Arno River. If you're feeling extra adventurous, you can even book a free stopover in Lisbon or Porto, Portugal for up to five nights. Either way, you won't regret booking this trip to Tuscany.
8 Nights In Florence, Italy Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2018 - 31. Dec. 2018
HOW TO BOOK
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between September and December 2018
- Note: Some flights have long layovers, allowing you to visit Lisbon or Porto for free. If you'd like to extend your stopover for up to five nights, book your flights directly through TAP Portugal's website.
From New York ($486)
From Miami ($518 – $560)
From Boston ($534 – $553)
Step 2: Book Airbnb (5/5 on Airbnb)
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Accommodations: Cozy flat in the heart of Oltrarno (5/5 on Airbnb)
- Airline(s): TAP Portugal
- Interested in TAP Portugal's stopover program? Click here for more details
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On 4 People Sharing
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $1,944 ($486 per person)
- Total cost for Airbnb: $755 ($188.75 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $2,699
Total cost per person: $674.75