8-Night SOLO Barcelona Vacation From $442 Incl. Flights, Hostel Near Park Güell!
It's time to see Spain solo style! Grab this great deal to spend 8 nights in Barcelona at a well-rated hostel located near the famous Park Güell. Enjoy the works of Gaudí, relax at the beach, and fill up on tapas and paella!
Solo Barcelona Vacation Timeframe: 12. Jan. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and May 2018
Step 2: Book Hostel
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
Prefer a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
- Accommodations: La Flor de Gaudí Park Güell (Factory House Hostel) (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) in a shared dorm
- Airline(s): Norwegian or WOW
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Spain
- Based on single occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Norwegian and WOW are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for flights: $330
- Total cost for hostel including taxes and fees: $111.14
Total cost for vacation: $441.14
It will take 35 minutes to get from the Barcelona airport to your hostel by train. A one-way transfer will cost around $5. See Rome2rio for details.