Pirates, looking to discover one of the top party islands in the world? We've found an incredible one-click deal that includes round-trip flights to Hvar, Croatia, and 7 nights at a luxury beach resort! You'll have access to the resort's 4 restaurants, cascading pools and cabanas, and exclusive beach club, all just a 10-minute walk from Hvar's historic center. Visit the gorgeous Blue Cave, go island-hopping on Croatia's coast, and party the night away at Hvar's legendary beach clubs!
Luxury Hvar Island Vacation Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
How To Book
- Click the links below to see prices
- Need different dates? Click the "Find More Dates" buttons below and adjust the dates and origin city to fit your needs
- Best rates: April – May 2018
Please note: There is an additional tourist tax of $14.04 due upon arrival at the hotel. This has been included in the price breakdown section.
From New York ($922 – $1,093):
From Chicago ($954 – $1,073):
From Boston ($987 – $1,063):
From Los Angeles ($1,070 – $1,190):
- Accommodation: 4-star Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort (4/5 on TripAdvisor–Certificate of Excellence)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Croatia
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights and hotel: $1,842.79 ($921.40 per person)
- Cost for extra hotel fees: $14.04 ($7.02 per person)
Total cost of vacation: $1,856.83
Total cost per person: $928.42
To get to the hotel from the airport, you will need to take a bus or cab to the Split ferry port, and then take a ferry from Split to Hvar. This trip starts at around $10 total each way. Check Rome2rio for more information.