Pura vida, pirates! Ready to spend 7 nights in beautiful Costa Rica? Fly to San José, where you'll head off to a gorgeous Airbnb treehouse for seven nights of adventure and relaxation.
Costa Rica Vacation Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 1. Jul. 2018
- How To Book
Step 1: Book Airbnb
Geometric Treehouse (5/5 on Airbnb)
Click the blue booking button below to reserve this incredible treehouse. Enjoy four "pods" up in the trees, including an observation deck, full kitchen, and bathroom with a view.
Prefer a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay, no matter your destination.
Step 2: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between February and June 2018
- Accommodation: Treehouse (5/5 on Airbnb)
- Airline(s): American Airlines, Spirit, jetBlue, United, Aeromexico, Avianca, & Interjet
- Transfers: Not included; rental cars available (see "transportation" tab)
- Travel document: Valid Passport
- Visa for U.S. citizens required: No
- Destination insights: Costa Rica
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more information.
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Spirit Airlines is a budget carrier. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for Flights: $384 ($192 per person)
- Total cost for Airbnb: $535 ($267.50 per person)
Total cost of vacation: $919
Total cost per person: $459.50
Need a rental car?
Check out our rental car search tool to find a great deal on a car for your trip. Please note that a rental car is not included in the price of this package.
Please be aware that there are mandatory insurances in Costa Rica that are not always quoted in the rental company's booking price. We've found this article to be quite helpful in understanding the quirks of the Costa Rican car rental industry.
Directions from San José Airport
The drive from the airport to your cabin should take about four and a half hours. For a little more money, you can take a taxi and then a ferry to your treehouse. Check Rome2Rio for more information.