Arrr you ready for an unforgettable vacation in the Canadian Rockies? Then book this deal that includes round-trip flights to Calgary, Alberta and 7 nights at a gorgeous vintage ranch! The ranch has a teepee campfire area, horses, cattle, and so much more! For an extra fee, you can even book interactive classes with horses or a farm tour. Don't wait to book this deal because this price won't last long!
7 Nights In Banff Timeframe: 15. Feb. 2018 - 31. Jul. 2018
HOW TO BOOK
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between February and July 2018
Step 2: Book Airbnb (Rated 5/5 on Airbnb)
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
Prefer a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
- Accommodations: Vintage Ranch (Rated 5/5 on Airbnb)
- Airline(s): WestJet, Alaska, Frontier, Air Canada, American, or United
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Canada
- Based on 4 people sharing
Please keep in mind that prices are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Frontier is a budget carrier. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for flights: $560 ($140 per person)
- Total cost for Airbnb: $1,685 ($421.25 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $2,244
Total cost per person: $561.25
You can take a 35-minute bus ride for about $15 each way or a 15-minute Uber ride for about $23 each way. For more information, visit Rome2rio.