7 Nights In Banff From $599 Incl. Flights & Vintage Ranch W/ Teepee Campfire Area, Horses, & More!
Arrr you ready for an unforgettable vacation in the Canadian Rockies? Then book this deal that includes round-trip flights to Calgary, Alberta and 7 nights at a gorgeous vintage ranch! The ranch has a teepee campfire area, horses, cattle, and so much more! For an extra fee, you can even book interactive classes with horses or a farm tour. Don't wait to book this deal because this price won't last long!
7 Nights In Banff Timeframe: 12. Jan. 2018 - 31. Jul. 2018
- HOW TO BOOK
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and July 2018
Step 2: Book Airbnb (Rated 5/5 on Airbnb)
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
Prefer a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
- Accommodations: Vintage Ranch (Rated 5/5 on Airbnb)
- Airline(s): WestJet, Alaska, Frontier, Air Canada, American, or United
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Canada
- Based on 4 people sharing
Please keep in mind that prices are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Frontier is a budget carrier. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for flights: $696 ($174 per person)
- Total cost for Airbnb: $1,697 ($424.25 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $2,393
Total cost per person: $598.25
You can take a 35-minute bus ride for about $15 each way or a 15-minute Uber ride for about $23 each way. For more information, visit Rome2rio.
Tags: northeast foodie east coast west coast canada midwest southeast southwest pacific rocky mountain last minute mother's day father's day 4th of july memorial day mlk president's day summer vacation spring break hiking mountains early bird