7 Nights In Maui From $677 With Flights & Airbnb With Pool—Vacation for 4!
Ahoy West Coast pirates! Head to the island of Maui for a seven-night getaway for four people. Fly to beautiful Kahului where you'll enjoy one full week in a wonderful Airbnb with an on-property pool. You'll also be steps away from the beach!
Maui Vacation for 4 Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 30. Jun. 2018
- How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for flights between March and June 2018
- There are cheaper flights available, but our example flights match up with the cheapest Airbnb rates
These fantastic cheap flights may not necessarily match up with the cheapest Airbnb rates:
Step 2: Book Airbnb
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Prices vary, but we've found the cheapest rates for the Airbnb between March and June 2018
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
Soak up the sun at one of the many beaches, get in the water for some snorkeling fun, or enjoy some BBQ at a luau. Whether you're the kind of pirate who prefers an adventure-filled vacation, or the one who wants to relax while your cocktail glass is refilled, Hawaii is the place to be!DEAL OVERVIEW
- Accommodations: Private Apartment (5/5 on Airbnb)
- Airlines: United, Air Canada, Hawaiian, Alaska, Virgin
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid ID
- Based on 4 people sharing
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights (San Diego to Kahului): $1,448 ($362 per person)
- Total cost for Airbnb: $1,259 ($314.75 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $2707
Total cost per person: $676.75
Your Airbnb is approximately 20 minutes from the airport and will cost between $25 and $35 each way in an Uber. For more information, please visit Rome2rio.