Head down to the beautiful beaches of Nicaragua during peak season this winter from an incredible price. If you've been looking for a new tropical destination: this is it! We've found great rates on round-trip flights and seven nights at a family owned waterfront hostel from just $8 per night! We almost forgot to mention that Hospedaje La Cascada is located on popular Nicaraguan island in the middle of lake Cocibolca, settled between two volcanoes. To get there you will need to take a bus or cab from Managua, then a ferry to the island.
The entire vacation will only cost you $377, which will leave you plenty of opportunity to spend your money elsewhere, on things like surfing lessons, coffee plantation tours, and catamaran adventures.
Grab your surfboard and take advantage of this fantastic Central American vacation before these prices turn into a pipe dream.
7-Night Nicaragua Trip Timeframe: 29. Oct. 2018 - 1. Feb. 2019
How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between October 2018 and February 2019
- Please note that cheaper prices are only in desktop view
Nonstop From Fort Lauderdale ($348 – $351)
From Dallas ($390)
From Washington D.C. ($410)
From Chicago ($430)
From New York ($438)
From Boston ($440)
Step 2: Book Accomodations
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Please note the price you see below includes the 10% VAT and 10% City Tax
- Accommodations: Hospedaje La Cascada (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Spirit, and Avianca
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $686 ($343 per person)
- Total cost for hotel: $67.20 ($33.60 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $753.20
Total cost per person: $376.60