Spend a week in Osaka, Japan this winter or spring for a fantastic price! Eat your way through Japan's food capital, visit the Osaka Castle, and take a day trip to Nara or Kyoto. If you go between April 1-11th, you may even see the cherry blossoms in bloom!
Budget Osaka Trip Timeframe: 16. Jan. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
HOW TO BOOK
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and May 2018
Step 2: Book Hostel (Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor—Certificate of Excellence)
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Note: Agoda and Priceline typically have the lowest prices. You may have to search through the list of booking providers.
- Accommodations: Shared dorm at Khaosan World Tennoji Hostel (Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor—Certificate of Excellence)
- Airline(s): China Eastern, jetBlue, Virgin America, or Air China
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Japan
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $910 ($455 per person)
- Total cost for hostel: $235.06 ($117.53 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1145.06
Total cost per person: $572.53
You can take a 40-minute train ride for about $11 each way. For more information, visit Rome2rio.