Looking for an amazing European city break? Head to Amsterdam for the perfect 7-night vacation. You can even book your flights and hotel with one easy click. These cheap flights to Amsterdam won't last long!
Amsterdam Vacation Timeframe: 3. Nov. 2017 - 31. Mar. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between November and March 2018
Stop by the Laaste Kruimel for some super lekker pastries & sandwiches, and wash it down with an afternoon bier. Visit one of the Amsterdam's famous museums, or go shopping along the Negen Straatjes before checking out the nightlife.
- Accommodation: Best Western Zaan Inn (4/5 on TripAdvisor–Certificate of Excellence)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Netherlands
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost of vacation: $1,144
- Total cost per person: $572
The hotel is about a 21-minute drive or train ride from the airport. A one-way taxi will cost around $80, while a train will cost about $10 a person. The hotel itself is right near a train line that will bring you into central Amsterdam in just 12 minutes.