Looking for an amazing European city break? Head to Amsterdam for the perfect 7-night vacation. With one easy click you can book round-trip flights and a hotel stay and be filling up on pastries and an afternoon bier in no time.
Amsterdam Vacation Timeframe: 7. Jan. 2018 - 31. Mar. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and March 2018
Note: There is a fee due upon arrival at the hotel, and it has been included in the prices below.
- Accommodation: Best Western Zaan Inn (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Netherlands
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights and hotel: $1,128 ($564 per person)
- Total cost for hotel fees: $50
Total cost for vacation: $1,178
Total cost per person: $589
The hotel is about a 21-minute drive or train ride from the airport. A one-way taxi will cost around $80, while a train will cost about $10 a person. The hotel itself is right near a train line that will bring you into central Amsterdam in just 12 minutes. Visit Rome2rio for more information.