Culinary Tour of the Italian Countryside!
7-Days’ Italian Culinary Tour with ground transfers from Rome for just $1,898 pp including taxes. This fabulous package includes, first-class historical hotel Casa Gregoria, all meals and wine, 4 hands-on cooking classes and taxes. Multiple dates available from March to November. Best time to travel March 1, 2015. Groupon is a nice tool to find and book this package.
You’ll explore the central Italian region of Ciociaria – known for rustic dishes, fresh cheeses, and extra-virgin olive oil. Checkout the authentic traditional flavors of the area on this 7-Days’ fabulous tour package. Stay in the 18th-Century Casa Gregorio Hotel, rated 5/5 at TripAdvisor. Meet and learn from the local chefs, from antipasti to dessert. Take a trip to the other regional specialties in a culinary tour and checkout local cuisines and wine. For attractions and places in Italy; visit TripAdvisor.
- Must book by February 15, 2015
- 7-Day Italian Culinary Tour
- Sample dates are as following:
- March 1 to November 30, 2015
- Round-trip ground transfers from Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
- All meals and wine
- Four hands-on cooking classes
- Daily culinary tours and excursions
- 6 nights of accommodations at the historical Casa Gregorio
- Note: Airfare is not included.