Looking to cross an African safari off of your bucket list? Look no further. On this seven-day tour, spend time in Cape Town, South Africa before flying to Johannesburg. From there, you'll embark on a two-day guided safari tour. It's a trip you'll never forget.
South Africa Safari Timeframe: 15. May. 2018 - 4. Oct. 2018
New YorkCape Town
How To Book
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but discounted rates for travel are available between May and September 2018
- Note: The screenshot below says "8-Day," but that includes your departure day. You will have 7 days, 6 nights to explore South Africa.
- Day 1: Board your overnight flight to South Africa.
- Day 2: Arrive in Cape Town.
- Day 3: During a sightseeing tour, you’ll head to the base of Table Mountain.
- Day 4: Consider taking the optional Cape Peninsula tour on this free day.
- Day 5: Use this free day to take the optional Winelands or cage-diving tours.
- Day 6: Try to spot the Big Five on a game drive.
- Day 7: Keep an eye out for more wildlife on today’s two game drives.
- Day 8: Enjoy one last game drive before your return flight.
- Full-day Cape Peninsula tour on day 4 ($89/person)
- Full-day cage dive with great white sharks on day 5 ($180/person)
- Full-day Winelands tour on day 5 ($79/person)
- Hot-air balloon safari in Mabula Game Reserve on day 7 ($315/person)
- Meals & Drinks: 10 meals—6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 2 dinners
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: South Africa
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for vacation: $3,598
- Total cost per person: $1,799