6 Nights In Santorini From $909 With Sea-View Apartment, Private Pool, & Flights
Are you looking for the ultimate bucket list trip? Then it's time to get your butt over to gorgeous Santorini, Greece! Grab your flights and book a beautiful apartment for 4 with your own private plunge pool. With an amazing view of the Aegean Sea, you'll soon be relaxing in a little slice of paradise.
Santorini Vacation Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- How To Book
Step 1: Book Apartment (5/5 on Airbnb)
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
Step 2: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between April and May 2018
- Some of these flights include long layovers. Take this as a chance to visit two countries for the price of one!
- Accommodations: Apartment with private pool (5/5 on Airbnb)
- Airline(s): Norwegian, easyJet, Aegean, Iberia, WOW or Ryanair
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Greece
- Based on 4-person occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Norwegian, Ryanair, WOW and easyJet are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for apartment: $1,238 ($309.50 per person)
- Total cost for flights: $2,396 ($599 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $3,634
Total cost per person: $908.50
Note: This trip is priced for 4 people. We also love this vacation package as a romantic trip for 2! If you would prefer double occupancy, the trip would cost $1,218 per person ($2,436 total).
You can take a 12-minute taxi ride for about $27 each way or take a one-hour bus ride for about $6 each way. For more information or alternatives, visit Rome2rio.