Are you dreaming of a spring getaway to France? Fly to Paris and spend six nights at a modern hotel near the beautiful Parc de Bercy. Enjoy French pastries while walking along the Champs-Élysées, climb the steps of the Eiffel Tower for a view of the whole city and take in world-class art at the Louvre!
Spring in Paris Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between March and May 2018
- Accommodations: 3-star Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: France
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Total cost for vacation: $1,032
Total cost per person: $516
The hotel is a 25-minute drive from Charles de Gaulle Airport and an Uber will cost about $40 each way. Visit Rome2rio for more information.