Looking for a European getaway? Fly to Amsterdam and spend six nights at a 4-star hotel near famous Vonderlpark for an amazing price! Walk to the Van Gogh Museum or Rijksmuseum, and cross the canals to go shopping at the famous Albert Cuyp Market. Rent a bike, tour the canals, or just admire the stunning architecture as you explore this vibrant city!
6 Nights In Amsterdam Timeframe: 12. Jan. 2018 - 30. Apr. 2018
How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and April 2018
Note: There is a fee due upon arrival at the hotel. It has been included in the prices below.
- Accommodations: 4-star Park Plaza Vondelpark (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: The Netherlands
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights and hotel: $1,248.58 ($624.29 per person)
- Total cost for hotel fees: $36.71 ($18.36 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,285.30
Total cost per person: $642.65
The hotel is a 30-minute bus ride from the airport and costs about $6 each way. Visit Rome2rio for more information.