Amsterdam Getaway: 6 Nights From $605 with Hip 4-Star Hotel & Flights (Reg. $900+!)
Looking for a European getaway? Fly to Amsterdam and spend six nights at a trendy 4-star hotel for over 30% off! Take a walk through beautiful Oosterpark and cross the canals to go shopping at the famous Albert Cuyp Market. Rent a bike, check out the incredible art museums, or just admire the stunning architecture as you explore this vibrant city!
6 Nights In Amsterdam Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2018 - 28. Feb. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and February 2018
- Accommodations: 4-star Hampshire Hotel - The Manor Amsterdam (4/5 on TripAdvisor–Certificate of Excellence)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: The Netherlands
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Total cost for vacation: $1210
Total cost per person: $605
The hotel is a 35-minute train ride from the airport and costs about $10 each way. Visit Rome2rio for more information.