6-Night Tokyo Vacation From $618 With Flights & Traditional Japanese Apartment!
Pirates, book this cheap spring vacation package to Tokyo, Japan! This deal includes round-trip flights and 6 nights in a traditional Japanese apartment with a tatami room. Explore Tokyo's temples, try some authentic sushi and ramen, or take a day trip to Mt. Fuji!
6-Night Tokyo Trip Timeframe: 7. Jan. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- HOW TO BOOK
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the dates and origin city to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we've found the best rates for travel between January and May 2018
Please note that some of these flights have long layovers. Make the most of them and visit an extra city for free! Learn more about China's 24-, 72-, and 144-hour visa-free permits here.
Step 2: Book Airbnb (Rated 5/5)
Prefer a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
- Accommodations: Samurai apartment near Shibuya with free wifi (5/5 on Airbnb)
- Airlines: Air China, China Eastern, China Southern, Shanghai, Virgin America, Alaska, Singapore (5-star)
- Baggage info: Please visit our baggage overview for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa for U.S. citizens required? No
- Destination Insights: Japan
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $904 ($452 per person)
- Total cost for Airbnb: $331 ($165.50 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,235
Total cost per person: $617.50
You can take a 75-minute train ride to your apartment for about $27 each way. For more information, visit Rome2rio.